Persona CYOA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona CYOA

Don't bother coming in here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Jukebox

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Cyberpunk 2019 2018 Heretic
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Athena Mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Athena Mission Empty
PostSubject: Athena Mission   Athena Mission EmptyWed Dec 26, 2018 5:17 pm

Afternoon

Athena's idol infiltration

Albrecht's briefing to deal with Heretic

Night

Albrecht infiltrating Heretic gathering.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://personacyoa.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Athena Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Mission   Athena Mission EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 1:11 pm

Athena

Bubblegum12/20/2018
so I was thinking I could explain her absence by having her go on a mission underground and that would be the reason she did not contact Gabe or anyone else
but since it's a plot thing I wanted to ask you if it's ok
well "plot"
Big Daddy12/20/2018
Depends on what that mission is.
Susan asked what you were up to and Julius said you retired back to the entertainment industry
lol
Because I didn't know when you'd be back
Bubblegum12/20/2018
actually I was thinking it could be something like that
finding out corruption within the entertainment industry
Big Daddy12/20/2018
Hmmmm
What kind of corruption do you plan to find?
Just in general? After the rumors about Invidia?
Bubblegum12/20/2018
yeah
Big Daddy12/20/2018
Yeah, that's probably fine.
Bubblegum12/20/2018
I mean if it's like the real world you can find some pretty fucked up shit there
Big Daddy12/20/2018
Yeah, that's probably fine.
Just like general corruption is fine with me.
You'd have to do some threads looking into it. And I'll try to reply to them. Give me an idea how you plan to do so and I'll try to acquiesce.
Bubblegum12/20/2018
hmm maybe she gets friendly with some directors and producers so she can get into their inner circles and parties
Big Daddy12/20/2018
nods
Would be neat.

Big DaddyLast Thursday at 11:16 PM
One of the Cadets is planning to investigate more into house of cards and the secret behind the entertainment industry. So maybe they can find out a bit more of what Invidia was doing since the Cadets still have no idea about it. Nor do they have much confirmation of the rumors behind him spread by the Playhouse.

I figured they could try to mingle into like a public gathering with idols and stuff for them to try to interact with.

It might be a great time to have E in her real appearance show up there. So what was her FC again? I forgot. But I'm open to the idea of changing it if we have to. Like to that idol character from Kakegurui(edited)
December 28, 2018
For Real!?Yesterday at 8:55 AM
Uhh not sure
You can choose, she constantly changes
Big DaddyYesterday at 8:56 AM
Aight thanks dude

Last edited by Admin on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Athena Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Mission   Athena Mission EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 8:51 pm

Concert Hall

>Concerts going on
>Some attempts at sign-ups, but there will be an open social gathering to take part
>so there'll be key figures all trying to vie for dominance in the industry
>idols, actresses, models, and managers mingle with the general public in a relaxed party for outreach with fans
>Darker secret? They've hired the auction people to haul the more undesirable idols/models who compete against their peers. Or even managers/directors who use it to quash undesirable rumors/scandals. By kidnapping them and selling them to the auction for demons.

Some rumors about the fake artist from the cadet's, about him retiring. And even Invidia setting the idols against each other at his own amusement, always ended up with someone killing another or even recently, cannibalism. Others bitching about the hard realities after some nagging. Or being charismatic enough about it with a shyer newbie idol/model.

Can report to Julius to begin sending actual Cadets to look much further of the operations.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Athena Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Mission   Athena Mission EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 8:18 am

Shy Idol Female (E) --  Shy at first. Takes Charisma or Understanding Rank 2 to get her to talk more. Try to dismiss out of hand that there's nothing wrong with her, really. Eventually work to finally get her worries. Marianne -- Mari.

Use Understanding to point out she's nervous. About she might be next to be axed. Her manager is getting along with her and maybe thinking of axing her for the newbies. Talks about the rumors. Correct one. Dialogue

Friendly Manager Female -- May seem reserved, but professional. Can be friendly. Though won't like the party, but won't complain about the snacks here. Does note some of the managers can be pretty cruel to their idols. Will refuse to say anything due to professionalism. Will even kinda bitch about Manager Male, but he is good at his job and has a lot of more connections than him admittedly. Wishes he was at least less of an ass. Dialogue

Arrogant Manager Male -- Remarkably snobbish. He will be muttering on the phone with someone about Invidia. Will even wonder why Athena is even bothering to talk to him. Won't have much information for her. Will wonder where your producer. But won't know much about you. With enough guile, he might try to present himself as the next leader of the district. Will shit talk Invidia, but won't go into detail about the idol industry. Since he's also complicit in all of this. Dialogue Drew Grant

Aloof Idol Male -- May seem friendly at first. But would later grumble how everything is so taxing. So much to do and little free time. A lot of it are labor violations and would've complained, but that would put him on the chopping block. Though even jokes and speaks of rumors of idols disappearing. Especially under Invidia, but it's continued even after him. Gets worried about the shy idol. She seems to be under a lot of pressure. Dialogue Alexander Jove -- A.J.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Athena Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Mission   Athena Mission EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 8:17 pm

Athena Mission O56non
----------------------
Midday Prerogative
----------------------

Suzie Q has been busy as ever as the stages were ever full with the district's daily entertainers still fighting and pining for their audience's attention. Bands, idols, and models filled the streets as they went from one gig to the next. It was just as if the city itself was ignorant of their former overseer's untimely end. But all it did was prove its vibrant nature was one that won't be put down, at least not easily.

As the stages were busy blaring music and showcasing entertainment for the masses, there was a building in the district where people of all stripes could attend. One where an Athena Griva was given an open opportunity, given her career. It was a public gathering of fun, as the invitation said. But one where several figures of the industry could search around for future talent and future business relationships.

The beat of the music would hum in Athena's ears as she saw the swaying bodies moving in the tune of the beats. There were some just lingering around listlessly while others actively talked with the other partygoers. But out of the party, there were some people who may be of some interest...

Athena Mission VXwrSil

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="25" data="https://www.youtube.com/v/-xjlly0bkSM?version=2&autoplay=1&hd=1&theme=red&loop=1"><param name="movie" value=""https://www.youtube.com/v/-xjlly0bkSM?version=2&autoplay=1&hd=1&theme=red&loop=1" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /></object>

QAS Phase Initiated!

>Approach Shy Female Idol

>Approach Friendly Female Manager

>Approach Arrogant-looking Manager Male

>Approach Aloof Male Idol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Athena Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Mission   Athena Mission EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 3:57 pm

Athena Mission WhEeUF0

"I just hope the kids will at least enjoy themselves while they're here..." The woman was just idling by the table with the drinks as Athena approached. She seemed a little preoccupied in her own thoughts as the music swayed in the air and with the people moving to the beat. She was keeping an eye on several of the other idols in the area, trying to make sure nothing went awry in this public event with so many people locked in here. As much as this was a party, this was also a part of work as well. Entertainment was their trade and so they shall apply it here.

"Hm? Oh, yes. It sure is," the woman quickly agreed as she finally noticed the Cadet's presence. She seemed to size her up with a glance, trying to remember if she saw someone of her kind anywhere in this party. This young lady dressed rather nice for a public event like this. "A party arranged by and for the idols in this industry, and of course for their fans. Yeah, it'll be beautiful alright... The name's Martha. I take it you're here to see meet with the idols like everyone else? You're in the right place."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Athena Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Mission   Athena Mission EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 10:56 am

Athena Mission WhEeUF0

"My pleasure as well, Miss Athena." A newcomer, huh? It wasn't something eyebrow-raising, per se. Though it helped to explain entirely why she was here. It was a necessity to come to these events all the time to build these connections with people, whether it be with other idols, fans, or even managers. But it's always the newcomers who had it the toughest, of course. Was she going to be okay in this industry? "Oh, too long. Very long. I've been at it even before the Divide, for a decade. But it does feel like three... Is there something you'd like to know? I'd be careful of stepping in here blind, or you might get eaten up by all the competition here."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Athena Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Mission   Athena Mission EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:10 pm

Athena Mission WhEeUF0

"Not really worth envying once you get deeper into this industry. Basic networking is part of the job, especially with you idols. Sometimes you get sick of it since it's all business and you have to watch yourself. And eventually it becomes... stifling. It's even tougher on you guys too since you're a public face." Martha sighed at Athena while gently shaking her head. The young idol was beginning to remind herself of a memory long past before taking on this work. It was easy to reminisce, but the lull of the beats kept her aware of her surroundings. She began to thoughtfully look around the area upon the Cadet's question before answering. She pointed towards a boy who seemed to be aloof. Though his expression changed to being friendly when approached by prospective fans. "The majority are hopefuls trying to get enough of a fan-gathering. It'll be tough to coast by until they hit up a major hit or two. But there are two around that are getting some decent traction. The guy in the green jacket that's just hanging around? Alexander Jove, A.J. Not sure why he's here, but he does whatever he wants. Drives his manager mad, but he gets results. At least, so far."

She then gestured towards a girl near the pillar. At first Martha hesitated, but continued to relay the information. "The shy girl you see by the pillar is Marianne, stage name is Mari. She debuted a month ago. But she's not doing too well lately and her manager's not happy... poor kid. The cutesy shy types used to be in vogue for a while, but it died down just recently. Trends come and go... You'll want to keep an eye on her. For the experience and to learn how harsh your line of work can be the more you rise up the ladder. It feels gratifying at first, but the expectations and the reality sinks deeper. It's a matter of whether you can sink or swim once you join the pool to become one of the big fishes around here."

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Athena Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Mission   Athena Mission EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 6:31 pm

Athena Mission WhEeUF0

SQ Gain:

The grimace deepened as the manager began to think further about what else to say. It wasn't something she could simply hand out information so easily, especially with someone as new as her. It was getting uncomfortable and it was beginning to sour her mood a bit more in each second and on each new question. There was a kind of disgust and regret on her face. "Unfortunately, I don't. Since every single one of them have been reported to meet an untimely end. Every next idol who caught Invidia's eye just step up in hopes for new opportunities. They'll get them alright. But eventually, they all meet an ill-fated end. It's why people don't talk much about it, because everyone wants a piece of Invidia's pie... So if he does come back, you'd be wise to turn him down. Though with him being gone this long, you might not have to worry about him for a while..."

The very thought of it appeared to anger her. She hastily grasped one of the drinks near her on the table before roughly downing it and set it aside before gently wiping her lips. "Even if Invidia isn't here, that doesn't mean you can let your guard down, Athena. There's still some less than savory characters out there and now with that big fish gone, they'll begin cannibalizing anyone near them to finally rein as king while Invidia's gone. Here, take my card. If anything happens to you, please call me. I don't know exactly why you want to be in this industry, but I hope you think carefully and reconsider."

She gave a small nod of farewell before leaving the Cadet to her own devices...

----------------------

Athena Mission VXwrSil

QAS Phase Initiated!

>Approach Shy Female Idol (Mari)

>Approach Arrogant-looking Manager Male

>Approach Aloof Male Idol (A.J.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Athena Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Mission   Athena Mission EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 4:51 pm

4000 VC
400 exp
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Athena Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Mission   Athena Mission EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 11:44 am

Athena Mission TTQKXxW

"Well, well. What a nice surprise. The lady who's been playing as Tetsu's wife on-set is before me. I thought you looked a little familiar. It was some stellar work you got there. Little wonder that show was doing well." As he was still relatively nonchalant, the young man did seem to have a bigger interest in her. Minor roles weren't really that big of a gig for newcomers, even if they were a good stepping stone, but with that show doing well, it didn't hurt to keep an eye out. But even that's pretty much a pain in the ass. Though, he found himself chuckling, amused. "You and me, both. Shoddy champagne aside though, this whole thing really feels like a cage at this point. The job seems glamorous, but there's little worth in it since everything's so... regimented and regulated. Real pain, honestly... So, what did you have in mind? I'm game, this gig is just boring me out of my skull."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Athena Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Mission   Athena Mission EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 9:09 am

Athena Mission TTQKXxW

"A little poison to loosen the tongue, eh? Sure, why not? Anything's better than this swill." At first the celebrity raised an eyebrow at Athena's direction, but finally began to smirk as he simply flung what was left in the glass and itself at a nearby trash can. A.J. readily agreed with her while gesturing towards the bar. It was just a few steps away, but they would find a bartender making quick work of wiping clean glasses down. "Hey, bartender. Cuba Libre for me."

Whatever Athena requested, the bartender would comply. With maybe a few shakes, a smaller than handful of ice, and a couple pours later, both party-goers would get what they wanted. He slipped a few dollar notes and gestured him to keep change before the tender would go back to wiping down glasses. A.J. took a seat near the bar counter and sipped from his beverage. "Say, Athena. What got you into this business?"

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Athena Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Mission   Athena Mission EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 10:59 am

Athena Mission TTQKXxW

"Names, eh? I suppose you are still new after all... That's like a whole host of people enabling these dickwads, might as well read off an entire phonebook at that point. But if you need a little bit more trimming down on who to look out for, see if they're any chummy with that ass Arnold McKay. He's been the new lead on the block now that Invidia's gone, trying to move things on past the House of Cards to his biz in SQG Entertainment. Dude's cagey as anyone would be in this career, I'd reckon he's got enough dirt or incentives to get the rest of 'em to suck up to him." The idol muttered as he took another sip of his drink. The flush on his face was beginning to show and he knew it. But he didn't seem to care much as he gave leaned against the bar table for a moment. As if pondering what else to say. There was obvious hesitation in his face before he emptied the entire glass for good measure to keep chugging along. "I'ma put my money he's involved with the more recent disappearances of several other starlets out there even when 'Vidia ain't around. Got mouths talking that he's involved with some Psyche-Terrorist. But got no evidence about this... Fucking sucks, y'know? Watching and seeing nice people and some friends disappearing... And all I got one left and even she might be next. Since she ain't pullin' in the numbers like she used to."

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Athena Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Mission   Athena Mission EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 3:21 pm

Arnold McKay - Has his fingers and hands on the management of idols. The man who has the closest contacts with Faust, the Auction Leader. Arranges the kidnappings and so forth. It is thanks to Faust he was able to retain and grow his power with Invidia's absence.

The rest of the CEOs more or less follow his lead thanks to Faust's connections and power. As well as having dirt on them as well.

Payin Sajib - A central big shot idol who collaborates with McKay. Has a lot of sway and serves as McKay's eyes to pick out troublesome or worthless idols for Faust to take for the Auction to recoup losses. Has backstabbed other idols as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Athena Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Athena Mission   Athena Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Athena Mission
Page 1 of 1