Persona CYOA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona CYOA

Don't bother coming in here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Jukebox

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Cyberpunk 2019 Heretic 2018
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wannabee Mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Wannabee Mission Empty
PostSubject: Wannabee Mission   Wannabee Mission EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 6:18 pm

The Case File title was gonna be called Wannabe. And it would take place after the Skelter gang fight tonight
For the next four or so ingame nights Skelter peeps who sign up would be able to encounter the target in a dungeon dash. Their position wouldn't be marked on the map initially, but if they use Dungeon Scan they could find them and otherwise they can negotiate with Demons and get them marked on the map that way, or just walk around the map until they stumble into them
Encountering them during the Dungeon Dash would prompt a QAS where they're engaged with some Demons in a fight/conversation and are trying (and failing) to intimidate them by claiming they're Queen Bee. Depending on what makes the most sense they either just by sheer coincidence chose the same name unknowingly since they're also a bee-based terrorist or they're deliberately ripping it from Claire to try to get clout and scare people off/into doing what they want/etc

There'd be an option to let the Demons deal with them, but it'd vary a bit. On normal nights they'd just defeat the Demons and then notice the terrorists but
If it was a Full Moon then I'd put it to a hidden randomizer since demons are stronger then and this is a rookie terrorist. And if it lands on a certain number they just get straight up ganked by them and die and then the Demons notice the others watching and attack
And if it lands on another they flee and to complete the mission you need to catch them

But yeah, regardless, the Wannabee thing'll be fun. If they actually talk it out with her and try to recruit her I'm thinking of giving her to them as a (pretty weak since she's a rookie) Tension for the dash. And I'll probably have her appear as a minor NPC in more side missions related to Skelter peeps after that if that's fine. Like maybe toss her in on the Orion mission
But that's gonna require some good RPing and probs Expression 3 to do

Easiest solution will just be kicking the shit out of her and I won't be surprised if they go for that. Or letting her neck get snapped by the Demons if a Full Moon shows up and they go to do the mission on it

But if they really do decide to go above and beyond for whatever reason then I don't mind rewarding them for their efforts a little and giving them a new face to interact with
I'm thinking I'll let them offer input on her new terrorist name if they convince her successfully through buddying up to her. And based on what's chosen they'll get a small boon of differing effect. So while she'll only have tier 1-2 skills and I'll probably put her at 2/2 hits to reflect inexperience (at least for this dash, she'll probably improve over time if she shows up in future shit) she'll have some unique bonuses

Kid-Bee could raise EXP gained by 5 or 10% if the battle ends with her still up and kicking, Honeybee could give a boost to her inflicting Charm skills, and the other would probably be something like increasing her damage output slightly or something. Idk what name it'd be, I might just let them straight up decide as long as they don't give a meme answer and annoy her
I'm thinking maybe the third could be Waspwight or something like that
Something unrelated to bees

Sayori the Magnificent08/23/2018
nods
But yeah, basically they go into a dash
Find her
Get a QAS
Get to either talk to her or beat the shit out of her (or the Demons that kill her if it's a Full Moon and RNG's feeling sadistic)
And ultimately get to decide her fate. They can kill her if they win, just intimidate her into using a different alias through the beatdown, or try and convince her peacefully. And they'll get the additional option of trying to recruit her depending on what choices are made and what happens over the course of the interaction/fight
Though at minimum recruiting her will require Expression 2. Maybe 3 but I'll probably change it up based off how things are handled
Trying to convince her to join solely through talking it out would probably be Expression 3. Since it'd avert the fight and she's inclined to respect those who have power as someone looking to expand her own and survive as a fledgling Psyche Terrorist (her lack of power being the reason she poses as Queen Bee, since she's just tossing her name around like an idiot in the hopes of scaring people and Demons into doing what she wants and staying off her back)
But naturally if they're aggressive af and hostile to her she isn't gonna be inclined to group up with them either unless they try and strongarm or scare her into joining them under threat
So it'll mostly come down to a balancing act
typing the premise out in a wall of text like this probably makes it sound pretty complex and hard to follow but tbh it's just a simple series of choices and a potentially avoidable boss fight lmao(edited)
i think i did a better job of selling it in previous convos kek

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://personacyoa.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Wannabee Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wannabee Mission   Wannabee Mission EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 7:32 pm

Wannabee Mission 4zgBM1f

As the bees lead them to their destination, the team would find a lone girl in the midst of of demons. She seemed to have wings very similar to what the original Queen Bee had and generally dressed similarly. But it was the pinkish shade of her hair that was the starkest difference from Claire. This impostor was obviously surrounded and was putting up a relatively good fight. But, it was obvious that the girl was faltering from the sheer numbers and ferocity the demons were displaying under this special night. Though as occupied as the girl and the demon horde were in their clash, every head in the scene turned their attention to Frog's flamboyant entrance.

"W-what?! Who the hell you calling a wannabe--Oh." The flash of indignation flashed through her face only for a short half-second as her eyes laid on the true Queen Bee's figure. She seemed to have lost her tongue with the lack of any words escaping her lips. Even as she tried to struggle with some words, the girl managed to rebuff her shock and reclaim composure while metaphorically puffing her chest. "N-no! That's an impostor! I'm the real Queen Bee! With actual bee wings, not like some yellow triangle rip-offs! Who the hell are you?"

"Big words for a damn brat who couldn't even handle a group like this on their own. Triangle rip-offs? I bet you can't even fly with yours." She shot back almost hotly while testily tapping the back of her blade against her shoulder. The intensity of her glare was getting stronger by the minute. Absent was her earlier happy-go-lucky demeanor as her hand tightened even more on her weapon's grip.

"TOLD YOU. SHE FAKE. OWE MONEY." A demon muttered from their group. A smart rap of a knuckle on the head shut one up followed with an annoyed hiss. Even in the midst of their excited state, some of the demons seemed at least a bit interested of this exchange. However, the rest renewed their assault. Though one of the demons relayed to the party, they seemed coherent enough to converse despite the moon. "'Dis got nuddin' to do with ya. She been messing wi'd our monthly community moot over prah'perdy dami'j. She messin' wi'd ya' repu'da'shun. We handle. Go on ya' own and we leave ya."

Wannabee Mission 315mwt2

"The way I see it, we don't owe her a thing. Let her eat cake. So, what's it going to be?"

QAS Phase Initiated

>Let The Demons Kill Her

>Intervene In The Fight
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Wannabee Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wannabee Mission   Wannabee Mission EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 8:14 pm

Demon Horde, Level 12 -- Killed by Break:

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Wannabee Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wannabee Mission   Wannabee Mission EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 8:26 pm

Queen Bee?, Level 10 -- KOed by Break:

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Wannabee Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wannabee Mission   Wannabee Mission EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 4:48 am

PvS Three-Way Battle: Instead of the standard two way battle, now the field of combat involves three sides. Each can fight against each other as normal, but AoE attacks may hit all enemies unless it is a heal.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Wannabee Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wannabee Mission   Wannabee Mission EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 12:17 pm

Persona is Melissa
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Wannabee Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wannabee Mission   Wannabee Mission EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 2:33 pm

Wannabee Mission RjCyUiZ

Exp Gained:

VC Gained:

Shuffle Time:

The Psyche-Terrorist slumped against a wall as her Persona faded away and with the horde of demons lopped off like mere chaff. Exhaustion was one thing to describe her masked expression, but shock was another. She truly underestimated how strong this group was taking both the rambunctious and ravenous group of demons and herself down together. The true Queen Bee swaggered up to her with blade in hand. "For all of that tough shit you were saying a while ago, you really aren't all that, aren't ya?"

The girl snarled at her and the rest of the team.. There was nothing she could do. The girl was surrounded by enemies and she was completely at the original's mercy. But strangely, the impostor gulped down her helpless anger to ask. "After all this time... you're back? Is it really you?"

"Man, we're really finally getting somewhere. Yeah, it's me. The Queen Bee in the flesh. Now, who the hell are ya, Miss Wannabee? Better spill it or I'm gonna zip it." Bee tapped her blade against her shoulder, signaling her to speak. As much as Claire was enjoying being on the side of the victor, there had to be a reason for all of these stupid shenanigans.

"Fuggin'--Everyone kept messing with me. Just cause I'm some dumb shorty. You need respect to get around these streets, to survive. You of all people know how it is. So I used you. Used to get everyone to piss off and get them to do some favors for me. It was all good until those chuckleheads and you had to come in." The girl reluctantly spat out. She didn't seem at all embarrassed of her admission than she is more cautious of the gleaming blade under the full moon.

Claire's eyes narrowed at her answer, as if entirely annoyed at it all. The blade almost seemed to tremble against her shirt as if leaning towards the most obvious response. But she sighed at first before turning to the rest of the party with a composed and cold expression. Before the Cadets, Claire might have been tempted to just simply lop off her head from the get-go. Yet, this time, a little more prudence was necessary if they were to get this gang going at all.

Wannabee Mission 315mwt2

"What's it going to be? Do any of you think she's even worth anything to us?"

QAS Phase Initiated

>Kill Her

>Spare Her

>Convince Wannabee To Join (Charisma Rank 2)

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:41 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Wannabee Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wannabee Mission   Wannabee Mission EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Claire's eyes narrowed at her answer, as if entirely annoyed at it all. The blade almost seemed to tremble against her shirt as if leaning towards the most obvious response. But she sighed at first before turning to the rest of the party with a composed and cold expression. Before the Cadets, Claire might have been tempted to just simply lop off her head from the get-go. Yet, this time, a little more prudence was necessary if they were to get this gang going at all.

Wannabee Mission 315mwt2

"What's it going to be? Do any of you think she's even worth anything to us?"

QAS Phase Initiated

>Kill Her

>Spare Her And Tell Her To Quit

>Convince Wannabee To Join (Charisma Rank 2)

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Wannabee Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wannabee Mission   Wannabee Mission EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 11:14 am

Wannabee Mission RjCyUiZ

The girl warily regarded her benefactor-to-be at first. What exactly did they have to offer to her? Turns out, quite a bit and the arguments the Psyche-Terrorist offered her were rather convincing. Slowly, but surely her caution melted away. True, she wanted power and respect. True, she was weak on her own. But the whole stolen identity? It handed her a really painful reminder, no matter how much she tried to bury it deep down. She murmured back to Brittany, "Yeah... Yeah, you got a point. At the rate things are going, it wouldn't matter much. Sure I got people thinking twice, but when push came to shove after a while, this gig ain't holding up... Aw'right, you got me. I'll join ya guise, show me how ya'll get that power and respect to make it worth my time."

SQ Gain:

"About time! I thought I was going to have to do us all a favor and lop her head off." Queen Bee rolled her eyes. She didn't seem all that pleased of the turn of events. But it was better than coming out empty-handed and being smug about some dead kid. Her blade was roughly sheathed back once this whole ordeal was over. "I'll take this Wannabee back with me to Skelter. He'll be happy of another addition to the crew."

"I have a name!" She indignantly piped up from the wall. The girl seemed ready to supply it, but thought better of it while glaring at the former Cadet. She relinquished hesitantly."Well... not a Psyche-Terrorist... name."

Wannabee Mission 315mwt2

"Right, that's gonna be a pain. How about Kid-Bee? Don't like it? Honey Bee?
That's a no? Hornet? What's it going to be? What about you guys? What do you think?"

QAS Phase Initiated

>Kid-Bee

>Honey Bee

>Hornet

>Mad Honey

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:00 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Wannabee Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wannabee Mission   Wannabee Mission EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 11:17 am

Kid-Bee

Honey Bee

Mad Honey

Hornet
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Wannabee Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wannabee Mission   Wannabee Mission EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 6:04 am

Wannabee Mission RjCyUiZ

"Hell, I'll take it. Beestard sounds goo-- Hey! No! We're not going with that lame name! I can't go around like that! You! You just said you'd give me the chance to gain respect! What the hell is this?!" Newbee snapped indignantly at them and directed the bulk of her ire at Brittany. She was clearly not pleased by the turn of events. From the Queen Bee to Newbee? It was embarrassing at the least and humiliating at worst. Man, this was one hell of a ripoff. Someone out there must've really hated her for this to happen. Goddamn.

Queen Bee, on the other hand, was giggling at the exchange before shaking her head. As much of a pain in the ass this whole thing was earlier, enjoying the obvious irritation helped to make up for it. "Newbee? I like it. Fitting for a little hatchling and easy to remember. Heh, maybee if you work hard we can think of a new name. 'Til then we're going with it. Welcome to the crew, Newbee. Ya better pull your weight."

The girl glowered at the Psyche-Terrorist for one moment to let the intensity of her anger sink in, but in the next she hung her head in defeat and gave up. Nothing was going to save her from this. "Yeah... sure, whatever."

Claire smugly smiled at this before directing her attention to the team.

Wannabee Mission 315mwt2

"Good work, you guys. Time to call it a night. Been a pain in the ass, but Skelter's gonna be happy we got someone joinin'. I'm gonna bring her over to him for an Orientation now. Keep your eyes peeled and come back over to the warehouse sometime. We're gonna have some work coming up soon. Until then, peace!"[/center]

Wings extended off Claire's back before picking up the now protesting Newbee. Before anyone knew it, she was off in the night skies, leaving the rest of the party to themselves.

[center]Wannabee Mission 2yyo4r6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wannabee Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wannabee Mission   Wannabee Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Wannabee Mission
Page 1 of 1