Persona CYOA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona CYOA

Don't bother coming in here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Jukebox

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Heretic Cyberpunk 2019 2018
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Skelter and Julius

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Skelter and Julius Empty
PostSubject: Skelter and Julius   Skelter and Julius EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 6:07 pm

That's Bullshit.. but..12/02/2018
Skelter's motivation? Go a number of your years ruled by another, and tell him what means more than his own strength. No wild animal likes to be caged. What's the motivation before gangs? Control. And once he becomes a Demi-fiend where he can pull demons under his heel, he'll have even more of it. He went from being a gangster to being a dog of the Government, to aspiring for more
I don't think he needs more grandiose background than that. Cause we can say the same reason for Rei. Why did she want to fuck the world up?

That's Bullshit.. but..12/01/2018
Just have Julius meet Skelter in the morning, he'll meet her in the Afternoon. At the end of this topic I'm going to have Julius contact the "Phantom" to get in contact with Skelter the next morning
Back to top Go down
https://personacyoa.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Skelter and Julius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skelter and Julius   Skelter and Julius EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 6:34 pm

Julius asks about his transformation.

And if he killed Invidia.

Skelter: So what if I did? You going to avenge a sack of shit like him?

Julius: Did you spread those rumors?

Skelter: Nah. But they're totally true. For someone so high up, it looks like you forgot to look down from you lofty ivory tower.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Skelter and Julius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skelter and Julius   Skelter and Julius EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 9:28 pm

Skelter and Julius BDLir14

"You've got until three to explain why he's here before I bust a cap in your tuxedo ass."

The gun clicked threateningly as a thumb pulled back the hammer while his finger rested on the trigger. Its sights honed in on a gentleman in white holding up both of his empty hands in peace. The target seemed relatively unfazed with a disarming smile as he stood in direct line of sight and in a few meters before a messy "accident". But what really got gunman's attention was the familiar figure of a man in blue with that same asinine saber sheathed to his side like some regal authority. He bristled at the newcomer's presence as he walked behind the monocled man in white with his same neutral expression.

"Now, now, dear Skelter. I understand the two of you have a history. But, there's little need for the hostilities. This gentleman here asked me to bring him to you. It does appear he has some words to say to you." The Phantom explained and articulated clearly for a man held at gunpoint. He gestured towards Julius who didn't seem at all excited for the encounter either. Even when the gun didn't even stop to aim at his face, the man failed to lose any composure, helped by the fact that the one holding the gun was starting to focus his attention towards the Prince. "It's a shame, I would like to partake in the discourse, but I have fulfilled my role for this morning and I have further errands to run. I shall duly make myself scarce. Enjoy, gentlemen."

A crack of a bullet and it only hit the brick wall. And in the next moment a spent case landed on the ground. But the man was gone to the annoyance of one Helter Skelter. He clicked his tongue in distaste before now pointing his guns at a new target. The Psyche-Terrorist glared towards Julius. "I thought I told you bullets would fly and blood spilled the next time we meet."

"And you've fulfilled half of the promise so far as I can see. But I didn't come for either. I have questions to ask you, Chris--No, Helter Skelter." The Prince crossed his arms and impassively met Helter Skelter's gaze with calm to match his aggression.

"And I can still fulfill the other half, you know?" He sneered as he pulled back the hammer again.

"You could. But I don't think the outcome will be as rewarding for you, nor are you as likely to grasp victory as you are now like last time. But if you insist, then I'm sure the Warden would be pleased of your return." Julius replied with a grim smirk.

Skelter furrowed his brows to stare at him for a moment, as if gauging the man in front of him. Then on the next, grudgingly holstered his weapons. He continued to glare back at the Prince, signaling him to continue.

Skelter and Julius HJql96B

"What happened on that night of the ritual initiation, when you were patrolling with Claire?"

For the second time in this very morning, Skelter was surprised as he blinked. He raised a nonchalant eyebrow before adopting a smug smirk with a light snicker. "Oh? Are you worried your rehab program isn't as iron-tight as you once thought? Would be a damn shame if any more of the inmates were let loose under your jurisdiction, eh? Wonder what the people would think. What Mommy dearest would think of you."

"Answer it."

The smugness went away, only to be replaced with annoyance at a recent painful memory. "Some pair of assholes just popped up on us, one a top hat and the other in hood and bandages. I got no idea how or where they found us. But those two, they kicked our ass. Hard. Then they tried to do things to us through our skulls. They failed when I got my power back. But Bee..."

"She went berserk. And to keep her from losing it, you did it to her." The Prince finished for him. There was no condemnation in his tone, just acceptance. But the Psyche-Terrorist gave no response. There was an uncomfortable silence, only to be broken by him again. "We currently have one of them under our custody thanks to the efforts of our recruits."

"Sounds like you've been busy with my replacements, Julius. And you already knew about the whole story anyway." Skelter snorted, but there was a tinge of him being remarkably impressed.

"You know how we run in Class Zero, Skelter. Collect, corroborate, plan, and succeed." A smile flitted on Julius' face which caused the Persona User to roll his eyes. The Prince's glasses flashed in relish at this. But he didn't take too long to savor it. Instead, he continued this time with a declaration. One he didn't quite have the evidence for, but one where he had enough feeling in his gut that it was his handiwork. "You killed Invidia."

"I'd say the lackies he had did, but sure."

"Why?" He pressed further.

Skelter and Julius FAxlWae

"Hell, man. Why wouldn't I? You ever been keeping up with what people are saying? Nah, 'course you aren't. Too far up in the ivory tower to care. Even when you ruling elites don't even bother to suspect your own kind been playing games with idols and letting them eat each other. Hate to break it to you, we don't want to be the sheep that gets exploited by you guys. So people like me live to make your lives that much harder because otherwise we would be next on the chopping block of your whims. Ever thought about that?"

"Julius"

"Skelter"

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:26 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Skelter and Julius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skelter and Julius   Skelter and Julius EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 9:38 pm

Skelter and Julius XzJj6dW

"I could've sworn I said the next time we meet blood would spill and bullets fly."

The gun clicked threateningly as a thumb pulled back the hammer while his finger rested on the trigger. Its sights honed in on a gentleman in blue. The target seemed relatively unfazed with a disarming smile as he stood in direct line of sight and in a few meters before a messy "accident". Always the same damned smile and that same asinine saber sheathed to his side like some regal authority. He bristled at his composure.

"Julius"

"Skelter"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skelter and Julius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skelter and Julius   Skelter and Julius Empty

Back to top Go down

Skelter and Julius
Page 1 of 1