Persona CYOA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona CYOA

Don't bother coming in here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Jukebox

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Cyberpunk 2018 2019 Heretic
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Luxuria And Julius

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Luxuria And Julius Empty
PostSubject: Luxuria And Julius   Luxuria And Julius EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 8:30 pm

You wanna handle a Luxuria thread with Julius? It's just them interacting with each other.  Maybe reminisce any memories a bit and looking forward to the wedding day someday. Or even talking about the future of him settling down. But eventually end with him sharing his growing worries about the PTs and them starting to hunt down District Heads, especially after belfry. Luxuria says not to worry, it would take more than a bunch of rats or something to deal with her.

Before he leaves, Julius asks if she's hiding from him. She says no. Though definitely is hiding something. He stares at her for a while, before smiling and leaving. He knows something is up.

Something among those lines. To build up more on Julius. Want to give it a go?

>Luxuria: Leaving so soon?
>Julius: (Sad) Yes, but I promise I will carve out some time for ourselves next time.
>Luxuria: Bids farewell.
>Julius: Asks if she's hiding something from him.
>Luxuria: Pretends to be confused.
>Julius: Nevermind and leaves.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://personacyoa.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Luxuria And Julius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxuria And Julius   Luxuria And Julius EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 10:53 am

Luxuria And Julius XnXKZOV

Code:
[font=Georgia][color=#66ccff]"Julius"[/color][/font]

[font=Georgia][color=#ffff33]"Luxuria"[/color][/font]

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Luxuria And Julius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxuria And Julius   Luxuria And Julius EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 12:00 pm

Luxuria And Julius EEBM25h

Business was scurrying along smoothly as Julius could see with employees and patrons lounging and wandering around on the oriental premises of the Dragon's Spa. There were happy and satisfied faces here as the local gossip flowed through each spoken word. The Prince made himself relatively scarce as he told the receptionist he preferred to see its proprietor privately. Along the way he traversed through the wooden hallways, the gossip began to take notice of the Prince taking it all in stride. He ignored what they had to say. Not that they had anything of importance, but they weren't what he was here for. When the shoji opened aside for him to enter a room styled accordingly in tradition, a pair of golden hues regarded his arrival with a teasing glint. "My. What brings the Prince of Endymion to my beloved abode?"

Luxuria And Julius 1oBvGfj

"Wouldn't you like to know, Miss District Head? Has my absence garnered that much curiosity?" A sly smile began to spread on his face as he regarded the District Head as the light from the windows glinted of his glasses. He entered the room carefully stepping on the tatami-matted floor before deigning to sit near her in the notoriously uncomfortable seiza. Julius knew how particular the Spa's proprietress was when it came to the Japanese culture and it wasn't just because of all of the establishment itself. He knew even before becoming Little Tokyo's District Head that she had such a rigorous fascination with it to the point that almost bordered complete infatuation.

"Oh, absolutely. My beloved fiancé, who so conscientiously fulfills his princely duties to the City, has forgotten his duties to his dearest sweetheart. And after being accosted by an unruly rogue on that one night, no less. It appears you would rather be married to your work than I." Luxuria pouted almost mockingly as she crossed her arms as if to feign the emotional harm the Prince dealt to her from such long neglect. She then jerked her head to the other way with arms still crossed against her chest.

The Prince painfully winced and then gave a weak smile back before tilting his head down into a respective and apologetic bow. "You're right, I've left you alone for too long. Work has been getting hectic, but that's no excuse not to keep in touch with you, Amanda. You have my apologies."

Luxuria And Julius Cx5NlSM

"I don't need them. I know, the City can't go on without you. And so you valiantly give yourself in service for the good of everyone. It's that part of you I like, after all." Luxuria beamed with an unabashed smile showing her teeth. She carefully scooted nearer to him and leaned on his side. The woman felt his arm embrace around her shoulders, bringing her even closer to him to much of her relish as she felt his warmth. There was a quiet between them and the seconds would pass by. She finally mumbled to him. "I missed you."

Julius smiled tenderly and replied. As he did, that tenderness grew into a grimace by the end. "That makes two of us. I was worried after what happened to Invidia and... Superbia."

"Then you worry for nothing. Little Tokyo still stands strong, what happened last time won't happen again." The District Head firmly replied with a flash from her eyes denoting a tinge of ruthlessness. But it wouldn't last as she began gently cupping his cheek with a soft hand. "I heard what happened with Superbia. It's not your fault, Julius. It was her responsibility to defend her district. She failed and paid the price. You can't save everyone, my Prince."

He fell silent.

It was a sore point, but a valid one. No matter how strong you were, someone always lost out in the deal. The years after the Divide spent protecting the City from itself taught him this. All that carnage and devastation were something that led to himself promising that he would stop it all. Sure, he had his victories. But there were also times that those victories meant nothing at all in the grand scheme of things. Even with every victory, there was always someone who needed saving. Strength alone was not something that can solve everything like a Neanderthal thinks they can by smashing a problem away with a rock. It was a sore lesson he hoped Lisa would learn soon.

Luxuria And Julius 7zvd6mc

"You're right, Amanda. But it won't stop me from trying. No one deserves to die.
I believe in second chances, to forgive and to atone. Or otherwise there's no salvation for anyone."

The scene flashed across his eyes again as he turned back to silence. The Royal Guard approaching Superbia with the drawn blade. The fear on her face that later turned into regret. It seared into his eyes. Even if Superbia has committed to less than savory actions, it still disgusted him that it was all resolved so barbarically. Even worse were the words the Psyche-Terrorist of the Platinum Playhouse. They still reverberated in his ears even now and it sowed... doubt. "Invidia. Have you heard of the rumors behind him?"

The pleasant expression on Luxuria's face slowly turned into disdain. "Who hasn't by then? I knew he was much of a deviant, but this? My opinion of him would hit even further past rock bottom. Why? I didn't think you were into gossip?"

"I never have, but given recent events, it doesn't hurt to be more aware of what our people think of us." Julius admitted as he began to stand up on his feet. "It's given me some perspective of certain situations."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luxuria And Julius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luxuria And Julius   Luxuria And Julius Empty

Back to top Go down

Luxuria And Julius
Page 1 of 1