Persona CYOA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona CYOA

Don't bother coming in here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Jukebox

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
2019 Cyberpunk 2018 Heretic
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Acedia Dungeon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acedia Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Acedia Dungeon   Acedia Dungeon EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 7:21 pm

Use Trees to reach the entrance of the boss. Trees connect to each block. Or to the entrance.

Or instead use trees to reach to other trees. Or even hide from enemies to avoid or ambush. Use bushes as well. Demons will travel around. Some will have a view range of 4 spaces. Others double that.

15 Demon stars.

Green cluster dots as bamboo cover. When hiding, cannot move. And then actual bamboo to use to climb/weave through. Or to cut through. Must state hiding as an action. Demons can pass through.

Not cutting will not attract enemies. Cutting will.

Some mist to obscure paths and block them? Use a demon to force the mist away. Mist can have them end up in other parts of the map.

Maybe a few gravestones that hold relevant demons that can force the mist away. Koppa-Tengu, Karasu-Tengu, Kurama-Tengu. Can be negotiated. Threaten, give rewards, or battle. From first to last is the difficulty: easy, tough, and sub-boss.

Koppa Tengu can be reached by climbing tree by tree. Nearest to each other. There will be a cluster of trees in a pattern. Karasu-Tengu. Kurama-Tengu.
Back to top Go down
https://personacyoa.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Acedia Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acedia Dungeon   Acedia Dungeon EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Smooth Criminal - 06/11/2018
Acedia's in Sunlake Palms.
NeverKnowsBest - 06/11/2018
The tree?
And the rest of them
Yeah.
So to my knowledge you have to go to the Shadow side of the tree. Each tree will cast a different shadow according to where the moon will be placed as the dungeon continues
The more times they get it wrong the harder the demon will be
So they camt brute force it
So they're hunting down a demon?
So as they go through the dungeon, each of your posts should have the moon png in different areas of your post. That will determine which side the moon is hanging and what side the shadow is cast
No if they choose wrong they get attacked my powerful demons
Huh, okay.
So they have to travel through the tree by its shadow?
Its basically a puzzle where they need to figure out how to determine where the shadow is
Yeah
🤔 I see.
They are moving through the shadow of the tree to avoid the demons eye
Oooh.
So a sneaking mission kind of thing. Huh, alright.
Have it be like a riddle in the beginning. Something to do with shadow. I can make something up
Sounds good.
But make it clear there is a demon of the forest that grows in strength each time its defeated
I'd imagine it will be the sub-boss.
So they know the mechanic has a soft enrage if they try to muscle through it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Acedia Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acedia Dungeon   Acedia Dungeon EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 7:40 pm

Skelter will point out they need to look into the Sunlake Palms mayoral building. And with Dakini's help and connections in Sunlake Palms. Perhaps talk to people there. Thinks there may be debt or some kind of pyramid scheme going on here. But also leads to contracts that aren't as beneficial to the homeowners. Believes the threat of being homeless, especially with Psyche-Terrorists and Demons around may be enough to have them shut up and put up with it. May hint that someone in the government handles this they will need to head to town hall.

If afternoon Psyche-Terrorists goes to the town hall to meet him. They will instead meet a receptionist. She will want to know why they want to meet Mark. Will ask if it's anything involved with debt/loans, housing, and whatever. Sunlake Palms district government has been giving generous loans to people, as the receptionist put it. Hoping that as people find a place here in Endymion, it'll help get a bustling economy and to help out with the community. If a schedule is made, then they can meet in a few minutes as he conveniently doesn't have much on his schedule right now. Will call him first and say they can meet him.

They go to his office and introduces himself. Will hear out their issues. Will mention there is a way to resolve debt. Death is usually the case where it will be resolved, no questions asked. And definitely through monetary payments. Of course, there is one where only if they sign up for the loans. However, it is only after they sign themselves up for the debt. In very fine print, if they have rank 3 intelligence, they can notice there is a clause saying they may increase the debt under their own jurisdiction.

Will serve up expensive debt plans with very nice housing reserved for the highest debt. Even low-housing is also hurting the bank. But there are great benefits. Including the location inside Endymion, the state of its economy, and the safety it provides with extra Cadet patrols in the neighborhood. They can choose a debt plan and eventually be told about resolving it in one go. However, will give them time to think it over on the debt. No need to sign anything yet.

-----------

They have an opportunity for a QAS to talk to other people in the central lobby. One person will be talking about what may actually be happening behind the scenes. As in, the special offer in that they must survive the Sunlake Palms for a single night. Especially when it's full of demons and ghosts of the dead from the Eternal Divide.

Another will talk about the strange peculiarities of the District Head. Something about how he was a horror movie enthusiast, but now he was beginning to lose interest. Now he found something that is made to rekindle it.  Will note that there's been a strange pattern of people in debt continuing to disappear. Maybe even joke that Acedia has something to do with it and won't really take it seriously.

Two others will talk about meaningless things. One complaining of how boring it is in Sunlake Palms and how there really isn't much to do. The other will reference the drugs and their worries on their spread in Endymion.

When the two correct NPCs were chosen and talked to, disguised Lisa can show up saying she overheard their discussion. Will note how shady the District Head has been and wants to help them. She even has information to help show them the way around, a secret passage to him they can use to their advantage.

-------------

So they spread the rumor based on what they heard from the npcs. They should be able to put 2 and 2 together to come to a conclusion that he's making snuff films in the forest. Especially after that introduction to Acedia. Then they can finally kick-start the dungeon.

Lisa will meet the PTs at the entrance. A marker will be put on the map on where they should go. Map will still have that stealth mechanic that allows them to bypass demon stars if they wish. But cannot advance for much further until they beat a boss demon. Once they do so, Lisa can lead them to the trap. However, she will try to convince them to leave behind the demon army Skelter loaned them so Acedia's goons won't notice them as much.

Once they do, she reveals who she truly is. Acedia might show up. Sneering how they fell for it, I guess. They'll fall down underground to a cellar with no way to get out aside from trying to beat an unbeatable demon, Baldr/Beldr. Acedia likes to play with his games. He might let slip through phone call to Lisa that they'll be fighting that demon. She'll balk at the idea and argues against it. But it's cut off with the Jest swarming in.

Mechanic of Beldr boss is that they need to push him off the crevice, dealing with him forever.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Acedia Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acedia Dungeon   Acedia Dungeon EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 8:53 pm

Demons to use.

Dark Elf, Kelpie, Koppa-Tengu, Karasu-Tengu, Kurama-Tengu, Spriggan, Lemures, Cyak, Belphegor
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Acedia Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acedia Dungeon   Acedia Dungeon EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 9:26 pm

Skelter points out how peaceful it used to be and that was its main selling point to the people. But now it's gotten pretty chaotic, for some reason and definitely the best to start shit there and look into it. He will guess there might be something more to that selling point than anyone thinks.

>Computer investigation will get people to bitch about the high taxes and the expensive housing. Some may consider opting out.

>On-foot investigation, some people may talk about screams in the forest and some disappearances. Others will point out your best bet is to check with the mayoral office for more information about the housing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Acedia Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acedia Dungeon   Acedia Dungeon EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 4:08 pm

🐶👻06/22/2019
👌
As for the people in the lobby, they're of undetermined backgrounds presently, right? If so I'm thinking the two talking about Sunlake being boring and about Giddy being worrisome can be two students. Or maybe even a student and her mom since Sunlake's image is that of a pretty family-friendly small suburban environment and it'd probably make more sense for a family to be there than two students (not that students wouldn't have a place, plenty of believable reasons like them being about to move out on their own for example, just that family works more and is much rarer in the plot than teen NPCs gossiping amongst each other lmao)
Another could probably be a priest given the recent church massacre gives him reason to be there. Maybe the one who talks about what's happening behind the scenes and he's starting to believe it (or at least pissed enough to share slander) since he's finding it difficult to get an appointment to voice his concerns in spite of the terrible tragedy that befell the church recently

모든 것이 무의미하다06/22/2019
Yeah that works for me.
Said priest could be a liaison between the church and the district head
kek, make it Father Jorge
Brit met with him before
🐶👻06/22/2019
Ayyy feel free. I was gonna suggest that one guy from Fate/Prototype but it being someone recognizable is better
Especially someone with
Some relation to the characters investigating

🐶👻06/22/2019
👌
For the roaming phase maybe we could have that
Drug dealer guy with the implied connection to Skelter show up again

모든 것이 무의미하다06/22/2019
oh right
you mean from the raidou mission?
🐶👻06/22/2019
Yeah. The one who tossed Patty some drugs
I remember he

모든 것이 무의미하다06/22/2019
He can be the right decision to pick to get some good deets.

🐶👻06/22/2019
Rest can be normies. To spitball off the top of my head: elderly woman, traveling motorcyclist (since Vagabond Inn lets you rent and park motorbikes IIRC), inn manager/worker who would talk about an incident of some sort happening there in allusion to the JOKER fiasco (wouldn't know anything about it, she was out for the day), some kid (Saikawa), etc.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Acedia Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acedia Dungeon   Acedia Dungeon EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 12:55 pm

Request Name: Neighborhood Watch

Client: Helter Skelter

Time of Day: Acedia Dungeon Vp7qfc -- Acedia Dungeon O56non

Number of Participants: N/A

Specific Character Class: Psyche-Terrorist

Prerequisites:

*You must have awakened as a Psyche-Terrorist.

*You must be aligned with Skelter's gang.

Difficulty: Easy

Description: "Acedia's now our new mark, but I'm sure after your stay with Larsinny you know it won't be that easy going in from the get-go. Get what dirt you can get from the sheep in the streets and from the City Hall. I smell some kind of scheme going on for that place to be as "peaceful" as it is."

Reward: *500 Exp

*3 Caltrops

*2 Metal Detectors
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Acedia Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acedia Dungeon   Acedia Dungeon EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 8:43 pm

Acedia Dungeon QAEUXgy

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="25" data="https://www.youtube.com/v/WaoFiJonjWg?version=2&autoplay=1&hd=1&theme=red&loop=1"><param name="movie" value=""https://www.youtube.com/v/WaoFiJonjWg?version=2&autoplay=1&hd=1&theme=red&loop=1" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /></object>

The homely streets of the Sunlake Palms Residential District were as welcoming as they come. People dotted the streets as they went about their way as creatures of habit. However, for some observers, it was obvious that the safe vibe it once held dear had declined for some time in light of the recent news. As residents continued to mill about in their safety-lauded neighborhood, the sense of unease could be felt on bare skin as in the back of their minds held that tinge of concern that with the loss of guaranteed safety that...

They could be next.

QAS Phase Initiated!

>Talk To Traveling Motorist

>Talk to Elderly Woman With Grandchild

>Talk To Suave Guy In Sunglasses

>Talk To Young Part-Timer From Inn

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Acedia Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acedia Dungeon   Acedia Dungeon EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 10:41 am

Acedia Dungeon 7b8cpcn

Information:

"I see. Thank you, sir. I'll... I'll keep that in mind. This is quite troubling. But can I trust your mentor?" The concerned tone was palpable, but only after the elderly woman gratefully accepted the information. She struggled to push in the numbers into her directory which of course had some difficulty navigating into. Of course, her younger grandchild helped as she swiped the phone out of her hands and did it for her before handing it back into the grandmother's gnarled fingers. Upon Frog's prompting she vacantly tried to think of something else, but the child intercepted her while trying to shake her fingers at Frog in a spooky manner. "My friends said someone saw two people leaving the Church that night! One of 'em's got a weird mask with no eyes with bloooood all over it with a weird smile!"

"Now Anne, let's not talk about that... You'll have to forgive her, she gets a little bit excited of such things. It's all hearsay, but nothing definite I'm afraid." The grandmother was quick to chide her while apologizing to Frog. The child pouted at her, causing her guardian to sigh. She gave Frog a tired smile. "I'm afraid that's all we would know, but I remember hearing something about the Vagabond Inn, you may feel free to ask someone about it. If you would excuse us, I have an appointment to the doctor with my grandchild. I hope you get what you are looking for, Sir. Good day."

And so, they would leave...

----------------------

Acedia Dungeon 0FNDi1G

QAS Phase Initiated!

>Talk To Traveling Motorist

>Talk To Suave Guy In Sunglasses

>Talk To Young Part-Timer From Inn

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Acedia Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acedia Dungeon   Acedia Dungeon Empty