Persona CYOA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona CYOA

Don't bother coming in here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Jukebox

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
2019 2018 Heretic Cyberpunk
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Posts To Make

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 11:46 am

Posts To Make QoSJ2vZ

Julius found himself frowning at her answer. A Psyche-Terrorist forced a cyber-attack on a Cadet? This bode ill. A visit to Serenity would be necessary, but since his sister didn't notify him, the analysis probably didn't amount to much. Despite it, he still didn't seem keen to her response. "I see. I will discuss this matter with Serenity. But right now, I want to focus on you. I want you to make a periodic appointment and attend them. Our jobs as Cadets require this more than any military or law enforcement agency due to the nature of our work. Which I'm sure you'll agree by now. Not only because of this, but because you are one of my more valuable co-workers in this corps."

He paused a moment to examine her closely. She was timid, just like as always. The fear and the guilt on her face, they were a familiar sight from a certain Cadet and little sister he knew. It hit a little closer to home than he wished. The Prince mulled over this fact. He wished Serenity was here to tend to this situation, but this was his responsibility. His corps, through thick and thin. Julius carefully began to ask Susan this.

Posts To Make LR8TERE

"What exactly are you afraid of, Susan?"
Back to top Go down
https://personacyoa.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 3:05 pm

The sudden crash of the trash cans caught the attention of the officer residing behind the cruiser door to peek over just in time to see the trash sprayed over the alleyway entrance. It seemed for the moment that he was convinced the duo had gone that way. At least until the other officer who had just gotten his pants free yelled the truth while pointing at the retreating Psyche-Terrorists, "They went down the street! Call it in!"

He would begin to stumble his way back to the cruiser as his partner jumped back inside to the passenger seat. The sirens were still roaring in the distance, but they were getting closer. However, there were some options the two could take. Or really, Gambler Shotaro could take as he was leading the way. However, a whisper could be heard inside his very mind. It was beckoning him to point the gun at his new acquaintance's leg...

----------------------

Posts To Make 1svpZT0
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 5:12 am

Maria quietly heard what Nadia had to say about the new recruit. She slowly nodded along on each sentence as if agreeing with it. The assessment wasn't far from what the Cadet would have observed for herself. From their first meeting, they didn't seem very inviting or keen to socialization, hence it did surprise her that she had any friends at first. Though life wasn't so predictable nowadays as she realized recently. "I'm glad she has some friends. In a job like this, you'll need one where you can get it... Or you just won't last for long."

The horrors of this job was enough for some to lose sleep. Others had frayed nerves that tested their worth. Maria had years to prepare herself for these horrid rigors, but sometimes that wasn't enough to ready her for some of the most heinous actions committed by Psyche-Terrorists. It made her wonder if she could ever hold up long enough. There was going to be a time when the Cadet will make an irreparable mistake. Would she be able to get up after that...?

Posts To Make 35VPoCO

"...Not really, no. I just tend to stay on my own when I feel like it."

It wasn't exactly wrong. She liked spending time on her own, as part of her re-breather from all of the work that was required of her. Sometimes she had to socialize with others, especially Cadets. Though it did get lonely at times even if solace could be found. But that's why Brittany was there for her, for better or for worse. Maria glanced at the watch on her wrist and frowned. The coffin would find itself leashed to her shoulder after packing up. She turned to give the final words of farewell. "My class is starting. You'll have to excuse me."

With that said and done, the solitary Cadet began to head back into the school building.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 11:04 am

It would seem to be a triumphant night for the two Cadets who were able to bring about the defeat for their adversaries. However, this night would not end so kindly and so easily to those who who believed they were truly the victors. Before the Cadets would even try to exit the sewers, a whisper began to ring in Gabriel's mind. Rather, a giggle could be heard. It was a familiar one he heard so long ago by the time before the Divide. That unforgettable day when he met her. "Poor Gabriel... Valiant Shotaro, fighting bravely and uselessly fighting against the powers that be. You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you? Falling all alone against the forces you swore to fight with regrets piling up... Don't worry, I won't abandon you."

Posts To Make RrOuGGu

"All I want is your wish, only then I can help you. What are you waiting for...? Fall! Give into the Madness!"

----------------------

Posts To Make V13RXaA

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="25" data="https://www.youtube.com/v/0o0y-MNqdQU?version=2&autoplay=1&hd=1&theme=red&loop=1"><param name="movie" value=""https://www.youtube.com/v/0o0y-MNqdQU?version=2&autoplay=1&hd=1&theme=red&loop=1" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /></object>

QAS Phase Initiated!

>Accept Offer

>Reject Offer

>Say Nothing

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 11:33 am

As Albrecht clobbered against the ceiling, all sorts of debris began to fall and flake off above him. Eventually, he would begin to feel a draft after the last strike. A hole would open up above him, with bits of light peeking through. The night sky would greet him as would the city lights that welcomed him...

----------------------

"U-understood! Call in the fire department! Medics! Anything! Cadet contact with the Psyche-Terrorists collapsed the sewers! Get them here on the double!" The officer nearest to him already had the radio in his hand as he barked through the receiver. He had what appeared fear and the awe of God struck into him. There was the battle of Gods that took place in a meager setting such as the city's sewage system. And yet all of this seemed so fantastical and so surreal to him despite it being played out in real time.

More sirens would blare in the distance and it would take time for them to get here...

----------------------

Posts To Make 2rWmoly

The lightning would flash from the uncovered manhole at a distance away from all the action. However, a man was already walking away from the exit, almost limping as if they've been dealt a serious blow. The giggling escaped his lips as they savored the freedom they've earned from their ragged efforts. The faceless man regained the expressions he forfeited, but the one he adopted now was of a dazed state. Soon, he'd leave the secluded alleyway before entering the hoard of crowds to blend in.

Something was still controlling him, walking him to the safety of his home. For the time being, the Cadets had their victory in the other Psyche-Terrorist Gabriel Gatsby failed to save. But he had his own on surviving by the skin of his teeth on this night. Unfortunately, however, Gabriel wouldn't know of the events that played out when he gave into the temptation. Such was the price of power beyond his comprehension...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 1:42 pm

It didn't seem like Julius was getting anywhere with her. Perhaps this meekness was far more than he bargained for. A normal civilian working for the Government, this was certainly a troublesome matter even if she were an useful part of the Cadets. It was a task the Prince would find difficult in comparison to the many Cadets he worked with and perhaps he enjoyed the ease of working with more mentally rigid and strong individuals for too long. The fact that the paranoia was so strong in one of his Cadets felt baffling at the least. He closed his eyes to ponder on what to do. To have civilians join the Cadets, at first he was receptive to the idea. But seeing Groves like this made him begin to understand what Woodsworth was talking about the entire time and why she was so concerned about the recent recruits.

Posts To Make LR8TERE

He finally opened his eyes and examined her again for a moment. There was more resolution in his eyes when he finally came across a decision to make. It wasn't a pair of eyes made to condemn her. But one that wanted to help. Yet at the same time, not even trying to be patronizing either. "Susan, is there anything in this City that you wish to protect? To fight for? I want you to think carefully on this. I don't care about the work or whatever. Set that aside for today. Something that's close to you, you don't need to tell me. What I want to know is if you have that something or someone you want to preserve in the face of all the challenges that we face."

Many Cadets did join out of that reason. Julius knew someone as intelligent as Susan would know of this. But sometimes you needed to hammer this in. That the Cadets weren't all about just self-sacrifice for the City. There were always other legitimate reasons. And sometimes, those reasons are the things that keep you going a little longer. It's not hope, and certainly not any salvation either depending on who you were talking to. But, it was a path that kept you steady and sure of yourself. Sure, you may face failures and they may demoralize you. Sometimes people may demonize you for your choices and it gets soul-crushing. But, a set path chosen by you was the anchor that kept you from going astray, so as long as you remember what it was all for and that applied evenly to new paths.

Posts To Make D9bBdhP

"You have that someone, don't you? I want you to remember you are the one that stands in the way from that someone experiencing the hells we face.
I'm not telling you to take pride in that or that you should become a frigid weapon like the other Cadets. But I want to tell you that person can be your strength in that time of need.
To remember why you are working with the Cadets, even despite all this hardship. You can claim duty only for so long until you remember you're human just like all of us, Susan."

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 2:06 pm

Posts To Make Y3dyWW2

Fire.

All of it was burning. It seemed like this was the start of the Divide, something so familiar and yet so horrid. But there was something different. Surely the demons caused the mayhem, but he would commonly begin to see the motivations and actions of Mankind losing all coherence. Gabriel Gatsby was watching the vision that the Cadets of Class Zero once have seen on that fateful night when they captured the Jest Leader T. The unbridled laughter and violent glee was incessant in his ears. It was intoxicating and infectious. Gabriel would begin to feel to join in the fray, why wouldn't he? He took a bite of that forbidden fruit. Gatsby took the forbidden taboo by its hand and it began to stain him and corrupt him to its core. The horrid euphoria that overtook his mind would begin driving him mad and mad. There was freedom in this Madness. But there was also compulsion to feed it even larger. The family he cherished all bloody and lifeless lay at his feet as sacrifice to its growing appetite. His co-workers were next to satiate the hunger that drove the Madness, but it wasn't enough. In his crusty and rust-ridden hands was the decapitated head of the woman he loved and desired--

Posts To Make 4aTZBW9

He finally woke in a jolt and begin to feel cold sweat. Gabriel would find himself back home in bed. It was all a dream, he might tell himself. None of it was real, he may convince himself. It was a stark contrast to the nightmarish reality he just experienced. But somewhere... deep in his mind, he could've sworn he heard something. A short low giggle of the girl he feared. The Psyche-Terrorist may not hear exactly what she murmured, but deep inside his subconscious... she would be back.

Floating Weakness wrote:

Floating Weakness Name: Sprouted Madness (Shibuya Special)
Description: Gabriel finally accepted the Madness that festered inside of himself. While he may retain lucidity and comprehension, there may be situations where the Madness may influence his behavior. This includes answering QAS phases or during roleplaying situations. Such attacks may potentially happen at his worst or even make a situation even worse. While he could give into the Madness again, he must do this at his own risk.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 5:06 am

Posts To Make MXToiDw

The Kuzunoha smiled grimly at the Tsurinai the moment she mentioned about the Church to him. "The plot does thicken, doesn't it? Who knows? Perhaps the entire religious body has been too deaf to hear the Lord's words to even realize they were working against His interests. Or perhaps as His followers claims, He works in mysterious ways. But you're right, we do need to the bottom of who exactly this Source is if we don't want any of this to ruin all of us and the City."

Demons. Angels. To the uninitiated they had every reason not to differentiate between them much. But truly they had their own characteristics that stood out. Ultimately, however, one never could easily negotiate with the Lord's servants. Fanaticism and self-righteousness were always poisons that gave forth delusion. In a way, these Angels were worse to deal with than the Demons they loathed. It always did interest him, however, that such an Angel was involved in this case. What exactly was its goal here to use a Human to his own means almost similarly to a Demon? What kind of holding did this Angel have against Isla?

"You really can't take reasons at face value. For all we know, he could be lying to get sympathizers. We'll never know if we don't try to find out. But, that doesn't matter. He disturbed and threatened the Peace. People are now broken forever because of him. Heretic must be dealt with whether they like it or not. And I don't plan on letting him escape next time." He firmly asserted with a nod. Reasons didn't have much of a stake in this world. Yes, it helps gives purpose to your actions and to why you are fighting. But once you have them, you can't be so kind to give in to other people just because you wanted to be nice. Many times it was a win or lose situation. You had to fight to win and hoped that you wouldn't be the loser.

"...Sure." While Geirin shuddered almost in an annoyed matter, he gave a kind of glare at Cecilia, but said nothing as he sighed. They didn't have to know. These were Cadets just trying to do their job like he did and didn't mean any ill-will at least. And besides, he didn't want to get tangled in the City's bureaucracy than he had to. That should at least be Raidou's job since the brat volunteered to oversee the inner city. Though he doubted she got that involved in the politics at all, she is a Kuzunoha whether he liked it or not.

Posts To Make BNR7hft

"Why not? I could use some contacts myself. It gets lonely out here in the sticks anyway."

He exchanged phone numbers with the Cadets. When they were finished, the Kuzunoha tipped his cap towards them. "It's been an interesting night. Shame there isn't much in there, but I think we can let the bulldozers through safely. Thank you kindly for your cooperation. Until we meet again."

He began to leave the site and pulled the police tape over his head before moving past them. A Tsurinai in this city? What an interesting bit of information. Perhaps the Tsurinai's did have interest in a place like this, but did they want to figure out what happened here in Ground Zero? The Kuzunoha gave a glance at the cascading moon in the sky. He gave a smirk. There were a lot of uncertainties on this case and whatever was brewing in the City. But there was one thing he knew for certain, he was going to be busy for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 7:14 pm

Posts To Make GGrgJ2q

Despite appreciating the help, Raidou didn't exactly feel too confident the girl would be able to handle it. But if it was by numbers, then that was at least close enough and had some kind of order that it was based on and not on some chaotic mishmash. She grimly smiled as Patty expressed her amusement, at least it was beginning to cheer her up aside from this whole overwhelming mass of paper. "Fun. I wish it were that simple... She was my Master's demon a while back and I wanted to meet her. My enthusiasm didn't live for long as you can tell. For better or worse, Sylph accepted to join me. But, she does good work for what she does... And you just reminded me I'm going to have to go back to a diet of instant ramen for a month. Sylph's going to demand compensation for her work."

The Kuzunoha fell even deeper in her grimace as she sighed morosely. How did her Master manage to handle a grubby magpie like Sylph? It boggled her mind how workplace unfriendly the demon could be. Was this one of those types that knew they were "hot shit" and could get away with things as long as they did good work? This was something for much deeper consideration with Gotou in the future.

"Adventurous, aren't you? Sadly, this restaurant in particular likes to over-pack its takeout boxes. Feel free to take some home if you want." The Kuzunoha wryly remarked as Patty flopped herself on the couch. She vaguely reminded her of Gotou, in a feline-like manner. But somehow she came off more of a cat than him. The Kuzunoha easily caught the menu with two fingers before unfolding it and scanning through the contents and making some considerations. "Now, let's see what I'm peckish for..."

"Hmm?" Before she could even press a number on her phone, Raidou still had her eyes glued on the menu. Though she quickly noticed that her guest seemed awfully serious, but the detective would know why. The phone was set back down on the wooden surface of her desk before answering her just as gravely. "Yes. But I don't believe you need to worry about him. Not for a long while anyway."

The detective noticed her coffee was cold when she tried to take a sip and frowned in displeasure and disappointment into the cup. Time really did pass quickly here. It was just hot a while ago and it cooled off. Perhaps tea would be good this time around, jasmine would be awfully nice right now. "Last night a pair of Psyche-Terrorists fought against a Cadet duo in the sewers. One was caught and the other got away. I believe our acquaintance got himself caught. I went to the site of the battle just this morning and asked around demons and officers while doing a little of investigating on my own. The battle was so violent that an entire sewer system collapsed. I'm pretty sure his phone is unusable now, especially when lightning exploded inside. He actually had to be dragged out of there unconscious, no doubt by the force of the attacks. I believe with certainty that we'll be fine. Or otherwise, this establishment would've been closed down by now."

She found herself shuddering at a disturbing though of the Royal Guard. That woman was power and cruelty incarnate. Though she maybe a Kuzunoha and the newest Raidou Kuzunoha at that, Nameless was someone who made for a fearsome opponent all the same. There was a good reason why this City was under Isla's control. But she didn't sit on these possibilities for much longer. Patricia was still here to have her concerns addressed.

Posts To Make KFUJm0e

"So don't worry about it. I wouldn't let any of you guys get in any trouble on my account. Otherwise it would be poor business."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 9:43 pm

It was just like any other day, helping the Church staff to keep up the cathedral's services. Busy and rather average were words to easily describe this day. Maria hurriedly began to stack books upon books near the entrance where the churchgoers could easily grab them on their way to the pews. It felt so peaceful, but not so quiet as the repeated thuds overhead destroyed the usual silence. She knew the Orphanage came in to help them on their roof problem. The last evening made them finally realize they had leaks as the rainwater seeped through and dripped down to the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 11:13 am

Posts To Make GGrgJ2q

"...That might not be a bad idea. But I don't trust it in Endymion. There's too many tech companies out here. Though, I guess you could look into their backgrounds before you donate." The detective admitted uneasily, though she tried to keep it nonchalant as possible. It's like Patricia said, there really was no downside. Though she was somewhat a little guarded on the subject. But she didn't quite trust these blood drives in this city. You never knew which ones had underground connections with companies that wanted such blood for their research and they could take it without any permission either. Who knows what said companies would do with it?

"You could say it's something like that. He taught me everything I knew in this job." She replied with a strained smile. Patricia wasn't necessarily wrong on this. It was a similar kind of relationship, but it was a little more of an internship, kind of. It was a phase in her life that she truly cherished with her teacher and her friend. She wondered where he was right now after disappearing on the night of the Divide for five years. All these leads she kept getting led to a dead end and it bothered her immensely as if it was a foreboding call that she would never find him. And yet, she persevered.

While as much as the detective appreciated Patricia taking one for the team as far as lunch went, the conversation turned serious. She smiled grimly at her, but began to become increasingly concerned for her guest. "I appreciate the concern, But don't you worry about me. This is my problem, it doesn't have to be yours. This isn't my first rodeo. I admit, I was incensed about the whole matter. But I'm sure we won't face any consequences because of his blunder. He's the one who walked off the plank and straight into the shark's mouth. Not us, even with the potential of taking us down with him, not that he can now. And besides, I would've been told if the case was out of our hands. So our lead isn't dead yet. But we do need to hurry."

Honestly. How could someone get caught like that? It wasn't anything like esoteric or rare knowledge that you walked around in ridiculous clothing for the law enforcement to suspiciously regard you. Was Marta a newcomer here? The Kuzunoha doubted it. And yet the whole matter made her even more annoyed at best, but she decided to shelve it away in her mind. This wasn't their problem anymore, it was the Cadets and the Kuzunoha would wash her hands on the matter.

She blinked at the thanks? For what? Ah, she saw. Something clicked in, not entirely, but something did. The entire last night's excursion into the woods and her lack of an appetite were remarkably peculiar. "Don't mention it. It's easy to get ahead of yourself when you're invested and you never had to deal with any of this before. It's been... scary. I don't blame you for it, but I'm glad it didn't get to the point we couldn't undo a horrible mistake."

The detective appreciated the help. Had it not for Patricia, they would never be able to save that life and get their hands on a lead. Even when the combat started, everyone remained cohesive as a whole team as they could given the circumstances. They weren't professionals, no. But they were the next best thing to one, at least. Which it was why Raidou wanted to give them a heads up on and a choice right now.

Posts To Make KFUJm0e

"I know you've been through a lot since you took up the Case with me. But this isn't over. I still have one thing to handle tomorrow night. I'm going to shut it all down so Giddy stops spreading in the city. And there's a demon that I need to find in there. I want to know if you want to come with me or not. I won't force your decision, but it must come from you... I can't guarantee it'll be a cakewalk. But I promise you won't be harmed while I'm there with you. Will you continue in this case with me, Patricia?"

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 11:48 am

It was just like any other day, helping the Church staff to keep up the cathedral's services. Busy and rather average were words to easily describe this day. Maria hurriedly began to stack books upon books near the entrance where the churchgoers could easily grab them on their way to the pews. It felt so peaceful, but not so quiet as the repeated thuds overhead destroyed the usual silence. She knew the Orphanage came in to help them on their roof problem. The last evening made them finally realize they had leaks as the rainwater seeped through and dripped down to the carpet. But she couldn't quite put her finger on who it was they sent. It wasn't like she worked there all the time, she only came by from time to time to help manage the children when needed. Maria had Cadet and Church work to blame on... But, she didn't mind. As long as they were taken care of and protected, it was a small sacrifice.

She was just about to leave until a loud thud caused her to jolt where she stood before turning around. The sight of Isaac on the greeted her. What was he doing here? Never mind the question, she quickly sped towards his position and offered a hand to him.

Posts To Make 2JEwWkG

"That was a really bad fall. Are you alright, Isaac?"

For a normal human being, that might've been a really bad one. A fall like that could easily break bones. Even if Isaac was now a Cadet and a Forgotten like she was, a fall like that potentially could be damaging. It wasn't so much that she was concerned about his operational readiness than she really was concerned for her junior's well-being. Whether or not he took the hand and was lifted up to his feet, Maria chided him. "You should've been more careful Isaac. I don't think I need to remind you, but you could get easily hurt like that."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 6:16 am

Maria found herself smiling again when Albrecht mentioned he didn't like to leave things alone uncommitted or unresolved. She wouldn't have expected any less of him. It was rather great to have someone as reliable as him, but she already knew that. The reaffirmation to something where he was weak at made her feel more at ease. Honestly, while she did expect him to have some difficulty in the academic subjects, Maria was worried he would downplay them to the point of neglecting them. For the first time, she was glad to be wrong about him. "Big sister, huh? Ha ha... Hardly, I'm more like a Mother Hen with Mother Sylvania and Julius assigning me more jobs to do."

She tried to pass it off as a mere joke, but the Cadet began to be appear more quiet and melancholy. Big sister, huh? It was a painful reminder as she tried to smile it off, despite all those years have passed. Ever since then she was baptized by fire, braved through the horrors of the night, and managed to soar through the ranks. And yet, Maria felt ultimately... empty. Empty with rage and vengeance fueling her only enough to keep her moving. At least, that was before she met Brittany.

She only smiled deeper when Albrecht mentioned they were good friends. Yes, she truly was. But, it was more than just that, though he wasn't wrong. They both suffered at the hands of powers beyond their control and they knew each other's suffering very well, it brought them closer together. "Oh! Of course! Well, I'll pick these..."

Their orders would've been made quite shortly after getting the complimentary beverages from the wait staff. As they were being left alone to their devices again, Maria seemed to enjoy the bustling business in the background of this restaurant. It was a nice change of pace, really. Even if she did find her relaxing in this environment, there was something troubling her as well.

Posts To Make VPKTd3k

"Brother, I have to ask... How are you holding up with Lamina Sanctus? Are you facing any side-effects by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 10:53 am

She felt hollow when giving her answer. There was a kind of hopelessness about her, despite voicing her support for the Cadets. Maria believed in them and their code to protect Endymion's citizens. But how could that co-exist with what the Endymion Government was truly like? Perhaps there was some level of optimism she had with Julius to do right by her, especially Serenity and Lisa. But these were difficult times with the Playhouse hijacking a government broadcast and the Infinite Jest possibly out at large still despite the fact they were able to nab a leading member. Yet, none of this was truly that uplifting with all the necessities of the secrecy they held. Knowing it, though, it was difficult to truly condemn them for all of this. There was... desperation in all what the Government and the Cadets endeavored to do. The secret the Cadets held had that power to destroy this City and its trust in the Government. And even if Brittany was by her side... she couldn't share it with her. Perhaps it was for the best, not knowing what the City truly was like.

The Cadet blinked in surprise at her request, but found herself grimly smiling all the same. She tightened her grip on Brittany's hands with a resolute look and with a vow..

Posts To Make LdPOXQM

"I would never. Nothing will change between us, Brit. We'll always be friends. I promise."

There was nothing truly scarier than being alone. Even if you were surrounded by the respect of your co-workers and peers, it didn't grant the same kind of comfort and safety from a friend that truly understood you and shared a similar origin as you. Maria could handle taking down demons and every enemy of the Endymion Government. But sometimes, that zeal for duty and the ravenous rage for vengeance just couldn't cut it for her because they could never be her salvation, ever. Brittany though, on the other hand, gave something she needed: to be human.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Posts To Make QoSJ2vZ

"...Good, that's what I want to hear. Think over what I said, it's important that you reflect on it." He didn't seem deflated at all that Susan failed to understand. She was definitely difficult to get through, but it was compensated for the fact that she was trying. God, she was trying so hard. It was going to be an uphill battle for sure, for both of them. Susan in reining her own insecurities and worries to herself and Julius going into an unfamiliar territory fulfilling his duties. They were both going to need it, but it wasn't impossible at least with this first step they were making right now. "No need to ask, I lack the desire to pass the personal information of my Cadets irresponsibly. Your secret is safe with me, Miss Groves."

He'd find himself raising a curious eyebrow, however, when she asked about a specific Cadet. What kind of connection did she have with one that wasn't very active in the force? There didn't seem anything in the files that suggested any bearing between the two. He didn't bother to mention her rank, there was no need to when it was already stated in the bulletin. And he was sure someone like Susan have already checked it religiously. [font=Georgia]"Miss Griva? She is a Cadet who has shown success in the start of her career. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 3:11 pm

Posts To Make C7i5r9V

"I really can't say that I disagree. I'm willing to do as much work as I can. But sometimes, even I have my limits. I'll have to talk to him later about my workload." She morosely sighed in agreement with him. Maria could handle training and attending school well enough, but these administrative duties to help the Cadets were rather draining. It made her wonder if Alex did any of this... Yeah, right. Even if he was a veteran Cadet before her, he was still a child who was busy all day playing his games like any of his age. Maybe it it really was time to talk it over with the Prince about this...

"That's... good. I was worried. Demon Weapons tend to have side effects on the body for some, from what I heard... I'm glad nothing happened for you. " Even despite all of her misgivings of the Prince, Maria gave a soft sigh of relief on the news of his current state. Nothing happened to him, this was great news. No one had to truly suffer after she was forced into that project and it wasn't fruitless either. Perhaps there was a silver lining to everything despite all of the horrible things that came to pass so far. She listlessly stared at the citizens walking past the restaurant through the window, as if pondering something. Maria hesitated, not wanting to ruin this wonderful luncheon. Perhaps it was better to save it for another time...

Posts To Make KUhLxPQ

"I've heard we've received new recruits as of late. Have you managed to meet them yet, Brother?"

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 6:11 am

Posts To Make QoSJ2vZ

He continued to look at Susan for a moment. It was a little too coincidental that she would ask such a question, as his gut told him. Lying wasn't something he really liked, especially when he was the one being lied to. No matter how much his Cadet kept claiming it was an entirely innocent wish or desire as part of their duty, Julius didn't quite buy it. Though he wasn't going to condemn her for it, at least not right now. The Prince shook his head at her. "There is no need. When a Cadet resigns, they are given a monitor to have periodic appointments with to check on their current status. Miss Griva is currently accounted for the moment, so any concerns are not necessary. The missions she's taken on are few and don't require you to know much in the near or far future, I'm afraid. But if you are curious of the nature of the missions, which they aren't necessarily classified at this point among Cadets, you may inquire Maria. They worked together in the same tasks during Miss Griva's short time in our corps."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 6:21 am

"Ha ha, don't worry about it. It would be rude of us to send you away after such hard work without a meal. We have a reputation to keep up, after all." Maria assured him with a smile. It was relatively easy to get him to accept. Not everyone as far as she knew said no to free food. Like the horde of others before him, he also accepted the offer. Maria began to lead him away from the chapel and into the many hallways into the Church's cafeteria. It would be quite a walk away due to the size of the facility. It gave them time to talk over some things, like his question for example. "I'm currently studying theology and other related subjects before I can officially join the convent. I suppose working for his Majesty does do that to a degree... But I don't mind, I've started rather early all things considered. And besides, vanquishing demons is fitting considering my background."

She remained cryptic on that part. Like mentioned earlier, he didn't need to know much about her past. If anything, he probably might think about how she worked for the Church and the kind of fitting nature of her work as a Cadet. Nothing more or nothing less and Maria wouldn't have it any other way. While they finally hit the kitchens and when Maria was about to grasp the doorknob to open, she froze in place.

Such a heavy topic all of a sudden. Isaac never seemed to be the inquisitive sort to her. It took her a moment to quietly think on it for a moment before glancing at his direction.

Posts To Make YA8yqUi

"Well... I can't say for sure. In the grand scheme of things, he may feel pity for us for the transgressions we may commit and the suffering we experience. Or perhaps he would feel ashamed or vengeful. I like to think he approves of our endeavors to make the World a better place... Is there any reason for your question, Isaac?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 8:20 pm

Posts To Make V55EVKZ

"C-coat or not, you still look great, Brother. Don't sell yourself short, ha ha..." She nervously and awkwardly tried to disengage from the topic. Oh dear, getting flustered from all of that. Really, it was growing apparent to Maria she had a long way to go when it came to socialization. Though, it wasn't all bad. Just as Jorge once told her, it was only a matter of time, patience, and trying over and over again. Bless his crusty and alcoholic heart. Sometimes that old man knew what he was talking about. But other times, she wished he'd stray away from the bottle to actually appear as sagacious as he really was.

Posts To Make X3fkXR8

"...Yes, I'm sure they'll meet your standards, Brother." She nodded with a strained smile. In a lot of ways, Maria wished she didn't broach on the topic. Certainly not because she hated his past. But, that she felt she was forcing something on Albrecht, was something the Executor really disliked doing. They were friends and comrades, sure. But she was feeling remarkably self-conscious about the matter. She took a small sigh before continuing. "I lost my family to demons and was torn to shreds by them during the Divide. I'm sure you've already heard similar stories as this too. The Church took me in as part of their... painful Forgotten program because I dying. It was the only way to save me back then and an opportunity to forward research. Ever since then, I've trained under Father Jorge and others to join the Cadets to help forward the Vatican's agenda."

Posts To Make NUhKduo

"Albrecht, I know I've been asking some weird questions... But, I want to know... What keeps you going every day?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 1:10 pm

A nervous chuckle escaped her lips as he tried to assure her. It really was showing, wasn't it? Being duty-bound and trying so hard to maintain such decorum even outside of work. Maria blamed the work load. It was hard to relax sometimes when all you knew from each waking day was work.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 4:59 am

Posts To Make YchiJiR

Serenity found herself smiling in sympathy towards Susan. Being surrounded by people who could summon demons at any time definitely didn't do much to foster any feelings of security. Especially with demons roaming around in broad daylight, it would be a rather bizarre experience compared to their walled home where the demons were more likely to keep to themselves and make themselves scarce due to Cadet policing. She found herself smiling at Jackie's air-conditioning comment while replying back to the office lady. "I appreciate the offer, but I will fare well enough. As I said, it shouldn't be anything complicated or too difficult. So, we won't be here for long and we'll all be inside. There should be air-conditioning to help stave off the heat. And what's this about pink running shoes?"

The idea of a Cadet running around in them amused her as her smile seemed to quiver from trying to suppress her mirth. Beating away demonic enemies and Psyche-Terrorists in pink shoes by moonlight? It was cute, honestly. It did oddly remind her of Claire in a way. But she found herself flinching at the sudden thud from Cadet Gozai acting out his displeasure. The hatred emanating from him was palpable. But Maria didn't seem at all that fazed. Though while she was sympathetic, her expression was more severe as she gave a curt nod. "Come back when you're finished."

Serenity would bite her lip at the recent display.  Sure, she knew most of Endymion didn't have the brightest or most positive view of demons. But it was her hope that at least those within the Cadets would restrain themselves. Maria being willing to do so gave a lot of hope, but Gozai's indignant response detracted a bit of it. This mission was looking bleaker by the moment...

Posts To Make 4st4L3K

"I'm skeptical of the sheer idea of it. But that demon was only working with us because Cecilia was able to coerce it with her power. Even then, I feel that it's a doubtful concept. But I suppose we'll have to see it for ourselves and handle whatever comes towards us." Maria admitted to Jackie with a small sigh as she finally relaxed her back against the velvety surface of her seat. This was a complicated morning and an even more possibly difficult afternoon was coming towards them. She was beginning to be less and less expectant and more dreading their next destination. It wouldn't be so bad if they could just eradicate the entire population of demons. But to tolerate them... now that was a difficult endeavor as Gozai demonstrated. It really was a good thing Brother Frost wasn't here. The nun can only imagine how destroyed that door would be.

Posts To Make VlyRVMG

"Thank you. I'm not expecting much on that front when it comes to him.
But I appreciate your concern. I have no doubt you all will do your jobs."

SQ Gain:

Even if some in the group brought some worry for the mission's viability. It's these positive and caring individuals like Isaac that brought a modicum of comfort in this ill-fated journey. This was something she missed when Claire and Chris finally broke free of their bonds. While Alex was here to be very much her surrogate little brother, even he was affected by their freedom and nothing was ever the same again. Even with the new influx of Cadets joining the crew, it was markedly different than when the original trio ruled as Class One Cadets. They were all so duty-bound and yet... everyone seemed to have some kind of chip on their shoulder. "I believe this concludes the briefing, unless you have any questions. We still have some time to talk over anything you wish to discuss..."

Though, as she said this, the Princess eyed Jackie with a hint of curiosity. There was something familiar about him that seemed to have crossed her mind. She seemed to be edging towards eagerness as she asked him. "Cadet Jackie, was it? Do you by chance have a Papillon Heart? Forgive my pushiness, I can't help but wonder."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 12:57 pm

Posts To Make YchiJiR

"I see, very interesting... I'm sure that has been proven helpful in a lot of cases. I think it's cute." The Princess she chuckled quietly while eyeing Susan curiously. It wasn't every day, even for Cadets, to see something like footwear to have some kind of "potential" into them. Were they modified? If so, by who? As curious as her Highness was, she was more mindful of the poor office lady's embarrassment and began to leave her be, especially when she was willing to deal with the other distressed Cadet.

Maria gave a silent nod towards Susan, giving her an implicit grant. Normally the Cadet would be the one to step outside instead. But after talking over her peers, maybe it was good to let others to fill in those boots or risk burning out herself. And it was Susan, she was one of the more responsible within the corps. With her, nothing should be going wrong, especially in a "relaxed" trip like this. It didn't take very long for the Princess to latch onto another topic of interest as the machine replied back to her.

Posts To Make TSTrust

"Oh, very much so! They're quite the enigma within our purview of research.
It's amazing how you're all able to summon Personas. You're quite the marvel.
If you don't mind me asking, which company are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptyMon Dec 17, 2018 4:33 pm

Posts To Make RjCyUiZ

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="25" data="https://www.youtube.com/v/o4DuWZk9lKo?version=2&autoplay=1&hd=1&theme=red&loop=1"><param name="movie" value=""https://www.youtube.com/v/o4DuWZk9lKo?version=2&autoplay=1&hd=1&theme=red&loop=1" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /></object>

"Wha--what the hell?! Keep that shit away from me, y-you fuggin' tentacle freak! I don't care if ya care about it! All I wanted was a bit of respect and power, that's all ya need to know about me. And besides, your boss asked me, so you tell me why you even care." The impostor almost shrieked as her eyes witnessed the bizarre appendages leaving his lips. She's seen demons of all kinds before, but this one was a doozy. It was entirely grotesque and disgusting-looking. That weird mask he had didn't make matters better either. But, she still had her composure, if only barely. Though she knew her time was running out soon. To die in this dump... what a cruel, yet karmic joke. The Psyche-Terrorist seemed to flit her eyes towards Brittany's suggestion, almost seemingly thankful for the situation. Though the whole torture thing, she wasn't too cool with. "Y-yeah! L-like, just come to a decision or s'umthin'. Like y'know, letting me off, for one! A-and not torture me. I'd like to avoid that, thanks."

SQ Gain:

"I'm not even sure if it's worth wasting any time at this rate. We should just get it over with and call it a night. But you both really think she's actually worth it?" Queen Bee groaned at the events unfolding before her. Her patience was beginning to run thin, but evidently her juniors wanted to toy with her a little longer. So they only had a finite bit of time until someone was finally losing their pretty little head. She had a job to do after this and maybe some sights to see in her nightly flights. But this was all getting soured because of some shitty greenhorn getting ahead of themselves.

Posts To Make 315mwt2

"Let's not waste any time. Do any of you think she's even worth anything to us?"

QAS Phase Initiated

>Kill Wannabee

>Convince Wannabee To Join (Charisma Rank 2)

>Threaten Wannabee To Join (Courage Rank 2)

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 8:07 am

She blinked almost incredulously about the suggestion and found herself chuckling at how out-of-place and sudden the description was from Brittany. But, mostly about how it was also putting her in the same category as them. Maria shook her head from the slight mirth and heaved a sigh dismissing it before assuring her, "If I have to, I can watch from the crowd if there are any so I don't get in the way. And besides, I can just say I'm a Cadet who's just patrolling around. I don't think they've got much to say to that if it's open to the public."

Posts To Make X3fkXR8

"I think so... It's a good trade off, being healthy and looking good." Maria slowly agreed, but still seemed a little concerned no matter how much she tried to smile it away. Doubly so, when a small memory began to flit through her mind. Sure, maybe Maria's own job was tough. But every kind of work from all walks of life had their own way of taking a toll on people's lives. From what she was remembering, the Cadet didn't put modeling out of consideration. "I remember you said something about self-induced vomiting... Does it ever get really tough at times?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 11:04 am

Posts To Make XUVDp9L

There was only silence. Every word he enunciated was a truth that held over her as well. They had something to cherish, but to put them away for their safety risked losing them as well. It made her wonder if Brittany could ever understand--no, she wouldn't. The cheerleader knew of the reality that assailed them together. She knew why Maria had to continue fighting. To push her away even after all of this was just asinine. But, in the end, is that what she would have to do...?

"I've never met a Psyche-Terrorist as vile as he. No one so dangerous either... It proves that we must earnestly gain more strength and cunning," Maria agreed grimly. She looked back in distaste at what he was and what he represented. Psyche-Terrorists like him and the entirety of the Infinite Jest, they stood for everything the Cadets sought to prevent. It made her blood run cold should it come to pass. Even despite it all, with the burden tethered to her, there was no other way to deal with this situation. There was no negotiation, only opposition.  

Posts To Make M06QyMO

"...I see. I'm sorry for bringing this up when we're out in such a nice outing.
Please pretend I never talked about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Posts To Make Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posts To Make   Posts To Make Empty

Back to top Go down

Posts To Make
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next